1. Choose a selfie app that offers AI yearbook filters. There are many different apps available, so be sure to read reviews and compare features before you choose one.
2. Upload a few different selfies to the app. The more selfies you upload, the better your results will be. Make sure your selfies are well-lit and that your face is clearly visible.
3. Choose an AI yearbook filter. Most apps offer a variety of different filters to choose from. Experiment with different filters to find one that you like.
4. Adjust the settings on the filter. Once you have chosen a filter, you can adjust the settings to get the desired effect. For example, you can adjust the brightness, contrast, and saturation.
5. Save and share your AI yearbook photo. Once you are happy with your photo, you can save it and share it with your friends and family.
Use a variety of expressions and poses. The more different photos you upload, the better your results will be. Avoid wearing sunglasses or hats. These accessories can obscure your face and make it difficult for the AI filter to work properly
Use good lighting. The best photos are taken in natural light, but you can also use artificial light if you are indoors. Make sure your face is centered in the frame. This will help the AI filter to focus on your face and produce the best results.