1. Elon Musk's ex-wife, Grimes, has filed a lawsuit against him over parental rights of their three children.
2. The lawsuit was filed on September 29, 2023 in a California court.
3. The specific details of the lawsuit have not been released, but it is believed to be related to child custody and visitation rights.
4. Musk and Grimes have three children together: X Æ A-Xii, Exa Dark Sideræl, and Tau Techno Mechanicus.
5. Musk and Grimes were never married, but they were in a relationship from 2018 to 2021.
6. This is the first time that Grimes has taken legal action against Musk over parental rights.
7. It is unclear what Musk's response to the lawsuit will be.
8. The outcome of the lawsuit could have a significant impact on the relationship between Musk and Grimes, as well as the lives of their three children.